I have discovered in life that there are ways of getting almost anywhere you want to go, if you really want to go.”
Determination! What does it mean? Webster’s defines it as “a quality that makes you continue trying to do or achieve something that is difficult”. On the other hand self determination is “determination by oneself or itself, without outside influence”.
I’ve had a lot of trials and tribulations in my lifetime. There’s bound to be someone out there that may read my stories and relate. That’s why I’m so determined to keep sharing.
Self Determination Is….
- Participating in this AtoZ Challenge where I’m tasked with writing a blog post everyday in April except Sundays using the alphabets. Today’s letter is “D”. If I make it to the end, a celebration is in order.
- My struggle with Alopecia – The Long Road from Adolescence to Adulthood.
- Surviving in Atlanta as a teenage runaway – The Real Truth About Survival.
- Employed no matter the circumstances to sustain myself and my family – Unemployment in Worst of Times.
- Having the strength to learn about and meet my biological father for the first in my mid-life.
- Raising a daughter to adulthood.
- Celebrating 30 years of marriage.
- Living long enough to be half a century old and trust me, Turning 50 Is An Eye Opening Experience.
- Having the stamina to obtain my college degree in my mid-life.
You must have had a situation where you had to put one foot in front of the other and chant, “this too shall pass”.